- Manage and responsible for overseeing all aspects of the factory including strategic planning of the growth, revenues and profitability of the business
- To forecast need for staffing, requisition of machine and equipment, material and supplies and to monitor and request / approve expenditure with defined budget
- To develop work flow and standard operation procedure
- Responsible for the achievement of operational and financial results
- Develop systems and procedures to enhance productivity, cost effectiveness and efficiency
- Orchestrate with all Departments to meet the Company's goal and targets
- Involves leading and directing employees.
- Maintain an awareness of new developments in the industry
- Under 45 years old
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 5 years working experience as a Factory Manager or Production Manager
- A proven manufacturing track record in designing work flow and managing people
- Experience in building materials factory
- Experience in risk management in production
- Possess knowledge in different standards for building materials products. (Knowledge about standards in different countries is a plus).
- Knowledgeable in laws and regulations about business, labor, environment, etc.
- Meticulous, analytical with excellent problem solving skills, proactive, good team player, able to meet tight deadlines, able to work independently
- Fluent in English (Oral and Written)
- Japanese or Chinese Language is an advantage